Issue 28 is packed full of inspiration and information to nourish yourself and the planet. In this issue we explore:
- The extraordinary world of fungi beneath our feet and how to protect it
- Everything you need to know to successfully grow stone fruit.
- Our guide to grafting fruit trees and maximising your abundance.
- A ‘very small house’ reno for a young family.
- All your winter pruning questions answered.
- Sharing knowledge from Indigenous elders.
- Lesser-known winter veg and how to use them.
- The transformation of a tennis court into a thriving vegie garden.
- Make your own upcycled hot water bottle covers.
- How to find peace with just doing what you can.
And all our regular sections including seed saving, seasonal gardening advice, kid’s patch and more.