Issue 26 – Print edition
The current issue of Pip – Issue 26
In this issue you will find pages of ideas and inspiration to nourish yourself and the planet and you will learn:
- How to grow enough food to feed your family.
- Techniques to preserve garlic by drying, fermenting and more.
- Create a productive garden using Milpa design principles.
- Which is the most sustainable seafood.
We also feature inspiring stories from across the country:
- We explore the new ‘Farm My School‘ initiative in regional Victoria.
- We meet a Vietnamese gardener growing food in the red desert of the outback.
- We discover a home renovation in Tassie using small and simple solutions.
- We learn how creating local economies is the key to a sustainable future.
Plus all our regular pieces including foraging, seed saving, kid’s patch and more.