Pip’s Complete Guide to Bushfoods will provide you with the knowledge to confidently grow, harvest and prepare Australian native edible plants. Not only are bushfoods good for eating they are great in your garden. Because they are native to our soils and climates, they can be a lot easier to grow, when given the right conditions, than species that have been imported from overseas. What better way to include bushfoods in your diet than to grow them yourself.
Our bushfoods ebook includes:
- how to grow, prepare and cook with 17 Australian native foods
- the how and why of microclimates
- the benefits of incorporating bush foods into an edible garden and into our outdoor spaces
- serving suggestions and six delicious recipes
- a list of resources to learn more