Pip’s summer issue is bound to inspire you with articles on:
- Expert tips on trellising your tomatoes for the best-quality yields
- An inspirational tiny house build on Magnetic Island
- Hannah Maloney’s guide to planning a successful permaculture garden
- How to make a fermented kvass drink from your leftover bread
- Get dirty with building an earth oven from your own subsoil
- Learn what to plant to grow your own delicious laksa paste
- Discover how an Indigenous elder is connecting Australians to country and culture
- Read about a land-share vegie farmer practicing no-till techniques
- A guide to planning sustainable parties for the festive season.
Plus all our regular sections including foraging, garden guides, reducing waste, book reviews, kids patch and more.