Issue 24 – digital edition
Pip Magazine: Winter – Issue 24
Pip’s winter issue is full of inspiration and ideas to help you save money in the face of rising living costs, get busy in the garden, and lead a waste-free life.
Our feature articles include:
- Five staples that should be in every garden
- Delicious ways to use your preserved produce
- How to build a berry patch
- The mental health benefits of growing your own food
- Putting worms to work for compost, filtration and removing heavy metals
- A guide on making natural inks
- Meet the man who makes camel milk vodka
- Learn the significance of Dreamtime stories from an Indigenous elder
Plus all our regular pieces on foraging, seed saving, Indigenous knowledge and reducing your impact on the planet.