Issue 25 – Print edition
Issue 25 of Pip Magazine
In issue 25 of pip Magazine you will learn how to:
- grow fruit trees in small spaces
- harvest wild food from your neighbourhood
- implement permaculture design into your home garden
- make fermented tempeh from scratch
- make your own gardening tool caddy.
We also feature inspiring stories from across the country:
- We visit a garden in Ocean Grove helping with teen climate anxiety.
- We meet a market gardener growing greens for the people of Alice Springs.
- We learn from an Indigenous weaver and dyer who works with native plants.
- We explore a hempcrete home build in Tasmania.
Only 1 left in stock