Issue 27 – Print edition
Issue 27 of Pip magazine is packed full of inspiration and information to nourish yourself and the planet.
- We celebrate the traditional passata-making day with a how-to guide for any sized tomato harvest.
- Discover what you can be doing now to ensure productive vegie yields right through the depths of winter.
- Learn how to make a wicking bed to help grow a bumper harvest with minimal watering.
- Learn the art of making medicinal bone broth to help heal yourself
- Explore our composting guide to find the best compost style for you.
- Learn how medicinal plants can heal the earth as well as humans and
- Take a tour through Brisbane’s thriving communities of edible exchanges.
Plus our popular regulars on seed saving, reducing waste and foraging for food and our kids section.